Friday, January 22, 2010

The ultimate stain fighter


I have raised 3 kids and am now enjoying 3 beautiful grandchildren. One of the things my next door neighbor recommended to me when I was first married was something called Felsnaptha. It comes in a bar like soap but is found in the laundry isle. I have used this over the years as has my daughter and daughter-in-law and it is a miracle worker on stains. I have yet to find one that it cannot get out. Just dampen your garment with a little water and work in some of the soap. Scrub it around a bit, making sure to not damage your laundry item, and either throw into the wash right away or let sit for a bit if the stain is more set in. I don't normally swear, but I swear by Felsnaptha soap. Check out Felsnapth.com How easy is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment